1. Add a few drops of oil to a warm bath.
2. Make a hot or cold compress by soaking a cloth in water infused with essential oil.
3. Encased in a unique Violet Glass that protects the potency of the oil.
4. Avoid the use of undiluted essential oils on the skin, unless otherwise indicated.
5. Essential oils are highly flammable substances and should be kept away from direct contact with flames, such as candles, fire, matches, cigarettes, and gas cookers.
6. A refreshing note for the tired mind, lavender aids to remedy migraine and insomnia while oak moss is a type of lichen that exudes a soothing effect.